We said this from the first moment it happened. But, the evil fake news and liar Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell paid cabal puppets lied and bore false witness! We all knew the reason they went to the underground bunkers is because they had paid thugs to bomb the Capitol but those weapons of destruction had been intercepted – but the evil coup plotters did not know this. Their evil plans were foiled and laid bare for all to see who had eyes to see and ears to hear the truth that they saw with their own eyes on the day this transpired!
But it is well to hear that now FAKE NEWS CABAL can no longer lie against the truth!
The Question is…why did it take so long to look at the truth instead of the fake narrative? Especially when during the time of its’ importance there were hundreds, if not thousands, of eye witness videos and reports? Why were those voices squelched? Was it because the cabal was so powerful? Or was it part of a broader plan?
Eye Witness Account Of January 6th Riot Says Cops Fired On Crowd, Used Gas, And Tried To Bait Protesters, But They Stayed Peaceful
According to a new report from the Gateway Pundit, one of the publication’s readers has put together a video made from the images this person captured on the day of the siege along with his own personal observations.
I suppose we should just be glad that at least now they are pointing out that the videos and testimonies of patriots are true.
When I arrived at the building, I was approximately 30′ from the front edge of the crowd.
The police had an ideal defensive situation, as the Capitol building sits atop a 35’ vertical limestone wall. To access the Capitol building from my location, you first needed to enter the courtyard 35’ above.
- The only route to the courtyard was through a single narrow stairwell.
- The cops needed only to defend the stairwell from above to contain the crowd
Instead of staying on the high ground, the police defied all tactical logic by going to ground level and directly engaging the peaceful crowd.
- Then, without warning, police began firing flash/bang grenades, tear gas, and pepper spray into the crowd.
- Prior to this attack the police made no attempt to communicate with the crowd; they did not declare “an unlawful assembly” or ask the crowd to leave—they simply attacked a peaceful crowd.
- A tear gas canister struck me in the head, knocking my eyeglasses to the ground.
The police continued to abuse the crowd for 30-45 minutes, allowing the media to get the pictures and video showing the police “repelling” the supposed attack.
It is worth noting, that the police appeared to be baiting the crowd to counterattack because the only visible police were 5-10 very skinny, very unintimidating officers, (definitely NOT the Alpha-male, linebacker types you expect to be riot troops) in front of a crowd of tens of thousands. You will see a larger police presence at a local high school football game compared to what I saw on the West side of the Capitol building.
When the media had their images and it became clear that the crowd was not going to attack the police or the building police tactics changed.
- The police behavior suddenly changed from “repelling the mob” to becoming tour-guides allowing the people to climb the stairs, enter the courtyard and even enter the building.
- Obviously, had the protesters stayed on the ground below the courtyard stairwell the narrative of the storming, violent mob overrunning the police would have collapsed.
WITH GOD, TIMING IS EVERYTHING…So that being said, let us rejoice that the Gateway Pundit did this great freeing story and may we know that Justice is on the way!